26 Feb 2015
Question Time for 26 February 2015
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Finance: What progress is the Government making in building a more competitive and productive economy as one of its priorities for this term of Parliament?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What advice has he received on the Health budget for 2015/16?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on the latest valuation of the benefit system?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence that the New Zealand Superannuation Fund is living up to its commitments to ethical investment as outlined in its Responsible Investment Framework?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Transport: What work is the Government doing to provide better transport connections between Auckland International Airport and the Greater Auckland area?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her decision to approve the Whangaruru Partnership School; if so, why?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What Government support is available for farmers and growers along most of the East Coast of the South Island since a medium-scale adverse event was declared on 12 February 2015?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Should the minimum wage be enough to live on?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Minister of Defence: What rules of engagement, if any, has the Government set for the New Zealand Defence Force personnel operating in Iraq if they come under attack?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister for Food Safety: What reports, if any, has she seen regarding food safety issues in kindergartens, play centres and kōhanga reo?
- Hon DAMIEN O'CONNOR to the Minister for Primary Industries: Does he have confidence in his department?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Women: What reports has she received relating to the prevention of family and sexual violence in New Zealand?