11 Mar 2015
Question Time for 11 March 2015
- AN McKELVIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: What steps has the Government taken in responding to the criminal threat to New Zealand's infant and other milk formula products?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in relation to the Reserve Bank that "it's not an option for the bank to raise interest rates"?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Does he have confidence that the Ministry of Health is providing the best public health service for rural New Zealand communities?
- Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the Government's finances and how does this compare with forecasts in the Half-Year Update in December?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement regarding the Northland by-election that "last week we were looking through the various policies we want to announce so they were finalised I suppose last week. We've got another couple of announcements; we are making another this week on something else"?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Food Safety: Does she have confidence in the integrity of New Zealand's food safety system in light of the criminal threat to contaminate infant and other formula with 1080?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Small Business: What advice has he received, if any, on how much small and medium sized businesses will pay in ACC levies this year?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage: What is the Government doing to commemorate the centenary of the First World War?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that he had not heard from any Pacific leaders following the allegations of GCSB mass surveillance within the Pacific "And that will be because they understand completely that either things are sensationalised, fundamentally not true, or of no concern to them"?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister for Small Business: What reports has he received on small businesses hiring more employees in the coming year?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister of Conservation: Does she stand by all her statements?