25 Jun 2015
Question Time for 25 June 2015
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he agree with the decision of the Hague District Court that, "The State must do more to avert the imminent danger caused by climate change, also in view of its duty of care to protect and improve the living environment", and what steps will he take to ensure that the Crown isn't open to similar litigation here?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received showing progress toward building growth across a range of sectors in the New Zealand economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Education: What announcements has she made about driving innovation across the education sector?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: What action does she expect to be taken by Child, Youth and Family when there are 20 notifications involving just one family, with as many as 10 referrals being due to family violence in the home?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Māori Development: Does he stand by all his statements?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Tourism: What reports has he received about the increasing number of tourists visiting New Zealand?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: What has he instructed the Ministry of Health to do to prepare New Zealand's health services for the impacts of climate change?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Does he intend to create a low-carbon development strategy or plan as per the 2010 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change agreement of which New Zealand is a signatory; if so, when?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister of Justice: What progress can the Minister report on the role of the Chief Victims Advisor?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his answers to written and oral questions regarding the multi-million dollar payment to the Al-Khalaf Group and the model farm in the desert?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What steps is the Government taking to improve financial advice laws?