22 Jul 2015
Question Time for 22 July 2015
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he received on the performance of the New Zealand economy and the Government's management of its finances?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his justification for the $26 million process to consider changing the flag that "It's just sheer confusion with Australia. Even at APEC they tried to take me to Abbott's seat"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Building and Housing: What are the costs and benefits of the recently announced changes to the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 that will require homes to be insulated and to have smoke alarms?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: When did he first become aware that there was an international glut of dairy products and does he stand by his reported comments that he has no plans to take active steps to diversify the economy in response to falling dairy prices?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his answers to Oral Question No. 4 yesterday?
- RICHARD PROSSER to the Minister of Finance: Is he still sceptical about how effective a register of foreign property buyers would be; if so, why?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received on the effectiveness of the child immunisation programme?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement about whether inequality was a problem in the Auckland housing market, "We've been concerned about that for some time, that there's part of Auckland where there's been really no new supply of lower value houses that low and middle-income families can afford"?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister of Justice: What announcements has she made about improving the oversight and supervision for offenders deported to New Zealand?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "You certainly wouldn't want to say to a low-income family they can never own a home, because I believe that they can own a home."?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by his statement in regards to the July 2014 report on fight clubs in Mt Eden Corrections Facility, that he "became aware of the report's existence only late last week"?
Questions to Members
- MAHESH BINDRA to the Member in charge of the New Zealand International Convention Centre Act 2013 Repeal Bill: What is the intention of the New Zealand International Convention Centre Act 2013 Repeal Bill?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Member in charge of the Fighting Foreign Corporate Control Bill: What is the intention of the Fighting Foreign Corporate Control Bill?