23 Jul 2015
Question Time for 23 July 2015
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: What specific events has he been made aware of at the SERCO-run Mt Eden Correctional Facility that could trigger a specific deduction from the performance-related fee, and which of those events have resulted in a specific deduction?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on dairy prices and their effect on the New Zealand economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Is he confident that the Government is adequately resourcing the public health workforce?
- GARETH HUGHES to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Given criticisms that the carbon target he set is inadequate, will he set a more ambitious target ahead of the Paris climate negotiations in December?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Science and Innovation: How is the Government seeding more high-tech start-ups in the New Zealand economy?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Reserve Bank Governor's statement that "the growth outlook is now softer than at the time of the June Statement. Rebuild activity in Canterbury appears to have peaked, and the world price for New Zealand's dairy exports has fallen sharply"?
- MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received on education in regional New Zealand?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Building and Housing: How does he intend to reduce the shortfall of Auckland houses in the next two years, given that under this Government the shortfall is increasing by 5000 a year, and the Productivity Commission predicts on current rates the shortfall – now 32,000 – will hit 60,000 by 2020?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister for Social Development: What is the Government doing to support people off benefits and into higher education?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Why did he state that he only learned about the practice of dropping this week, when he was directly told about it one month ago at select committee?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Tourism: What reports has he received on the progress on the New Zealand Cycle Trail?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements in regard to the provision of social services?