28 Jul 2015
Question Time for 28 July 2015
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "I don't want to ban foreigners from buying residential property"?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the state of the New Zealand economy and what do these reports show?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: When was he or his office first briefed on the contents of the draft New Zealand Health Strategy?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "New Zealand is never going to sign up to the TPP unless we believe it is in New Zealand's best interests"?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Social Housing: What work is being done to ensure social housing is available for those most in need?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his reported statement that the slowdown in growth this year had come at the right time in the electoral cycle?
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: How many Final Warning Notices, in accordance with SERCO's contract with the Crown, have been issued since SERCO took over management of the Mt Eden Corrections Facility?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he agree with the statement made by the Department of Corrections Chief Executive Ray Smith that "not everything is broken" in relation to SERCO's management of Mt Eden Corrections Facility?
- ALASTAIR SCOTT to the Minister of Immigration: What measures has the Government announced to help spread the benefits of migration across New Zealand?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Trade: Is the effect of Article 139 of the New Zealand–China Free Trade Agreement that it allows restrictions to be introduced on foreign buyers of New Zealand homes, including Chinese buyers, so long as subsequent agreements with other countries are no more generous?
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister of Education: He aha ērā mahi āwhina kia kaha kē atu ai te ako o te hunga rangatahi i Te Reo Māori?