29 Jul 2015
Question Time for 29 July 2015
Questions to Ministers
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: How has the New Zealand economy been affected by recent international economic developments?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that "it is highly unlikely, actually, that the Government will have to pay any more through Pharmac. But on the basis that it had to pay a tiny bit more, the Government would fund that increase"?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Health: What advice, if any, has he sought or received on threats to public health in New Zealand?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Associate Minister of Education: What investment is the Government making in Auckland schools to manage growth?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Has core Crown health expenditure kept up with health demographics and inflation growth since 2009/10?
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent reports has he received on competition in the residential electricity market?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her Government's commitment that if partnership schools don't succeed "the Government will be just as quick to close them down as we have been to establish them"; if so, how much taxpayer money is expected to be received by the Whangaruru partnership school between 28 May 2015, the date the Ministry recommended the termination of its contract, and 1 January 2016?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Building and Housing: What further progress has the Government made to deliver on its policy of delivering more houses in areas of need?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Does he stand by his answer during Oral Question No. 9 yesterday that "No, I have not received any reports" which contradict the official account of the number of attackers in the Littleton serious assault case?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent reports has he received on the growth of the New Zealand horticulture industry?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?