19 Aug 2015
Question Time for 19 August 2015
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: How does the Government's fiscal strategy support the New Zealand economy?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Will he stand down Hon Murray McCully as Minister of Foreign Affairs while the Auditor-General investigates the Saudi Arabia Food Security Partnership; if not, why not?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Associate Minister of Finance: Does she stand by the Prime Minister's statement that "I'd hate to see New Zealanders as tenants in their own country"; if so, how many applications by overseas investors to buy land were declined under the Overseas Investment Act 2005 between January 2012 and June 2015?
- KANWALJIT SINGH BAKSHI to the Minister for Economic Development: What reports has he received on the growth of New Zealand's technology software and services industry over the last seven years?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Did he approve the recommendations in the Treasury Report: Capital Investment, Recycling and the Fiscal Strategy, and if so, what priorities for capital recycling within the commercial portfolio did he indicate to officials?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister for Primary Industries: Will he reinstate the Organics Advisory Programme given the value of organic whole milk powder is more than five times that of conventionally-produced whole milk powder, and his vision for "premium, value-added products"?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on growth in the wine industry?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister responsible for HNZC: How much has Housing New Zealand spent in total on consultants and contractors for work related to selling state houses as part of the Government's social housing reforms?
- MAHESH BINDRA to the Minister of Corrections: Does he have confidence in Serco?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister of Revenue: What recent announcements has he made on proposals to improve the collection of GST on services, intangibles, and goods?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by his statement that "The Government is comfortable with the process that was followed in relation to the Agrihub"; if so, did his department follow all Government rules during the development and procurement of the $6 million Agrihub?
Questions to Members
- JAMES SHAW to the Member in charge of the Electricity Industry (Small-Scale Renewable Distributed Generation) Amendment Bill: What is the intention of the Electricity Industry (Small-Scale Renewable Distributed Generation) Amendment Bill?