26 Aug 2015
Question Time for 26 August 2015
- NUK KORAKO to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's fiscal strategy supporting resilience in the New Zealand economy?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister responsible for Housing New Zealand Corporation?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: What reports has he received on New Zealand's health system?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all of his Government's policies?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with First NZ Capital that there is a 25 to 30 percent chance of New Zealand going into a recession in the next 12 months?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister for Primary Industries: How is the Government supporting growth in the seafood industry?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister of Trade: Will the New Zealand Parliament be able to modify the text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement if the Government signs the TPPA; and is it Parliament or Cabinet that ratifies the TPPA?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Minister of Corrections: Have any cases, other than the one he mentioned in Oral Question No 7 yesterday, been identified of Mt Eden Corrections Facility guards giving sparring prisoners "coaching on their technique"?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Social Development: What reports has she received on Government initiatives to support young people into employment?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister of Transport: What recent reports has he received on progress on the Government's Accelerated Auckland roading programme?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: How many people who have made claims with the Historic Claims Team are still waiting for a response from the Ministry of Social Development, and of those, what is the longest period a claimant has waited?