10 Sep 2015
Question Time for 10 September 2015
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the New Zealand economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Why did he say on 29 July that core Crown health expenditure covers "most, but not all, inflationary pressures", and why does he deny this shortfall is having an impact on patients?
- Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that 36,076 colonoscopies were performed in the last financial year, a 12 percent increase on the year before?
- CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent reports has he received on growth in kiwifruit exports?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage: Was she, as Minister for Arts, Culture and Heritage consulted during the flag design process, and is she satisfied with the outcome as one of the responsible Ministers?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister for Women: What reports has she received relating to the benefits of employing women in trades and construction for the Canterbury rebuild?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in the Reserve Bank in light of today's Official Cash Rate cut which has now reversed 75 points of the 100-point hike it made in 2014?
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What is the name of the tertiary education institution he referred to in his answer to Oral Question No 9 yesterday that had its focused review "elevated to a full review", and what is the nature of the allegations that his officials are now investigating?
- RIA BOND to the Minister of Communications: Does she stand by all her statements?
- KEVIN HAGUE to the Minister of Conservation: Does she stand by her statement, "We are doing everything we can to protect the Maui's dolphin"?