24 Sep 2015
Question Time for 24 September 2015
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What responsibility, if any, does he take for a lack of access to health services for New Zealanders?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Finance: How many more jobs have been created in New Zealand since the economy started recovering from the global financial crisis?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Defence: Does he regard all expenditure within Defence as being of high value?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her answer to written question 10747 (2015) that "Neither the Ministry nor myself are aware of Serco staff ever visiting any Child, Youth and Family site"?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Revenue: Does he agree with the New Zealand Law Society that "This bright line test is a bad idea and shouldn't be enacted as in our view it will be ineffective in meeting the stated policy objective"?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Social Development: What recent reports has she received regarding the state of Child, Youth and Family?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Local Government: How much has been spent on the Rules Reduction Taskforce in total?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that a record 542,000 patients received a first specialist assessment in the last 12 months, and that a record 167,000 patients received an elective surgery operation?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Did Serco visit the South Auckland Youth Justice facility, Korowai Manaaki, due to any issues identified at that residence?
- MOJO MATHERS to the Minister of Broadcasting: Does she think it's acceptable that hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders who live with hearing loss are unable to access the TV commentary for any Rugby World Cup games because we do not have mandatory captioning requirements in this country?
- SUE MORONEY to the Minister for ACC: Does she stand by her decision to change to the risk rating model for ACC motor vehicle levies that has resulted in 115,000 vehicles being reclassified in the first 3 days?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister of Conservation: What recent announcements has she made about boosting community pest control?