4 Nov 2015
Question Time for 4 November 2015
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his Government's policies?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Why did he say in July last year that "We think unemployment will be down to 4.5 percent in the very foreseeable future"?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's programme to improve housing supply supporting a growing economy and macroeconomic stability?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Does she stand by her reported statement that student achievement would "absolutely" be a factor in a review of the school funding system?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister of Conservation: Does she stand by all her statements made in the House yesterday in answer to Oral Question No 12; if so, why?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister of Education: Does she agree with Massey University education professor John O'Neill that students' home background, including factors like transience, dysfunction and a lack of resources were responsible for up to 80 percent of a child's school success?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Trade: What recent steps has the Government taken to further New Zealand's trading relationship with Europe?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Is he satisfied that the Employment Standards Legislation Bill will end zero-hour contracts?
- STUART SMITH to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What steps is the Government taking to promote and protect the reputation of New Zealand wine?
- MEKA WHAITIRI to the Minister for the Environment: Does he stand by his statement that the Land and Water Forum represents a "very constructive process"; if so, can he explain why Fish and Game felt compelled to resign due to restrictions on their ability to speak out?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Transport: What recent progress has been made on the Government's commitment to build the Glen Innes to Tamaki Drive urban cycleway in Auckland?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements; if so, why?