The Queen has cancelled more official engagements as she continues to recover from a severe stomach bug.
Buckingham Place says the Queen continues to make a good recovery after being treated in hospital for gastroenteritis and she hopes to take on official engagements again next week.
It has been bitterly cold in Britain as the 86-year-old monarch attempts to return to a full public schedule.
She made her first official public appearance in more than a week earlier this week but Buckingham Palace says there will be no more engagements until next week.
On Monday she was forced to pull out of the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey.