17 Feb 2016
Question Time for 17 February 2016
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in relation to the comparative rise in house prices and student loans that "I don't know, but I suspect it's a terrible amount"?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking to support vulnerable households and families?
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister of Finance: In light of the publication of the Salvation Army report, "Moving Targets", does he stand by all his statements?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has the Government made on progress with the Accelerated Regional Roading Programme?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: What price per tonne of whole-milk powder in the Global Dairy Trade auction has been factored into the calculation that there is now a $17 billion shortfall from Budget 2015, and if this was not done, what calculation was used to model the effect of "weaker dairy prices"?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that since the launch of free doctors' visits for children under 13, rates of children under 13 visiting their GP is 23 percent higher than the same quarter last year?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: Why is the Government, according to the Salvation Army, "inventing new numbers like pseudo-service-level indicators that are difficult to verify and have no point of reference"; is it to hide the true state of poverty in New Zealand?
- DAVID CLENDON to the Minister of Corrections: Is she confident the Department of Corrections will be meeting all of its targets by 2017?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for Small Business: How are Government policies contributing to increasing confidence among small businesses?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Minister responsible for the Earthquake Commission: Does he have confidence in EQC's oversight of all claims related to the Canterbury earthquakes?
- DENISE ROCHE to the Prime Minister: Will he ask Australian Prime Minister Turnbull to close the offshore detention centres, when he meets with him this week?
- TODD MULLER to the Minister for Primary Industries: What reports has he received on growth in kiwifruit exports?