25 May 2016
Question Time for 25 May 2016
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he still stand by all his statements; if so, why?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Finance: What steps is the Government taking in Budget 2016 to deliver better public services – particularly for the most vulnerable New Zealanders?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statements with regard to housing that "we take responsibility; we need to do a better job of it", and "we need to do more"?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with all of this Government's spending choices?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What new investment is the Government making in health research?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What dollar increase in core Crown health expenditure is required to meet all demographic and inflationary cost pressures in 2016/17?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: What progress has been made towards achieving the Government's national health targets?
METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Tū ai a ia i runga i te mana o āna korero katoa?
- Translation: Does he stand by all his statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Why has he brought forward spending previously earmarked for Budget 2017 into Budget 2016?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister for ACC: What initiatives are being delivered to reduce the number of people injured in New Zealand?
- JAMES SHAW to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: Did she make a bid for Budget 2016 to cancel Government-held carbon credits to compensate for the past use of "dubious" credits, in order to meet New Zealand's climate commitments?
- RINO TIRIKATENE to the Minister for Primary Industries: Was he aware in 2013 of the pervasive illegal dumping of fish from inshore trawlers, as documented in the MPI reports on Operation Achilles and Operation Hippocamp?