11 Jul 2013
Question Time for 11 July 2013
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the long-term benefits of strong fiscal management?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister for Building and Construction: Has he received any reports of substandard buildings being built as part of the Christchurch rebuild; if so, how many buildings are known to be substandard?
- CLAUDETTE HAUITI to the Minister for the Environment: What recent announcements has the Government made to improve New Zealand's freshwater management?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister for Economic Development: When will he release all of the advice he has received on the social harms from the SkyCity deal, given his statement yesterday that it is his "understanding" that only "most" of the advice has been released?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he take responsibility for the composition of Budget 2013?
- COLIN KING to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What support is the Government giving to businesses to increase innovation and speed up the commercialisation of new products and services?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by the statement made on her behalf in the House yesterday that "there will always be times when resources are stretched, but I believe we do have sufficient resources to care for the needs of vulnerable children"?
- Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister for Climate Change Issues: How did he meet his obligations under the Climate Change Response Act 2002 to maintain the proper functioning of the ETS when he directed the issuing of 30 million additional New Zealand Units?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Housing: How many homes does he believe will be built as a result of the Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Bill, and what percentage of those homes will be affordable?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Associate Minister of Health: Has she received any recent reports regarding district health board performance in taking steps to improve patient safety in hospitals?
- DARIEN FENTON to the Minister of Labour: How many workplace deaths have there been in the last four years?