22 Oct 2015
Question Time for 22 October 2015
- DARROCH BALL to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Is it correct that according to Statistics New Zealand figures, real seasonally adjusted GDP per capita growth in the first six months of this year was the worst it has been since 2010?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Finance: How is the Government's economic plan managing the challenges presented by low inflation and the outlook for the global economy?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: Does she believe that community housing providers will have to be commercial in order to be sustainable?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister for Building and Housing: How does the Productivity Commission report support the direction of the Government's reforms to improve the affordability of housing?
- EUGENIE SAGE to the Minister for the Environment: What new policy initiatives, if any, will he be making in response to the Environment Aotearoa 2015 report released yesterday in the areas of fresh water, biodiversity, and greenhouse gas emissions?
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister for Primary Industries: What recent announcements has he made regarding the new biocontainment laboratory at Wallaceville?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister of Police: By what percentage has the crime resolution rate decreased overall since 2008?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for ACC: What recent announcements have been made to help reduce New Zealand's high rate of children's driveway deaths and injuries?
- CLARE CURRAN to the Minister of Communications: Is she confident that her Government's $300 million investment in the rural broadband scheme has been spent appropriately and effectively?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Justice: Is she aware of data showing a 60 percent reduction in the recidivism rate for violent offences, from 3.8 percent to 1.5 percent, in the five years following the introduction of the Three Strikes law, compared with the five years prior?
- SARAH DOWIE to the Minister for Women: What statistics has she received about women's representation in science and mathematics?