When asked to describe his West Auckland home studio, Taite prize winner Sean James Donnelly, a.k.a. SJD reveals the quirks of Auckland real estate wondering whether it is located in Konini, Kaurilands or Glen Eden.
In the first of our new series 'Headquarters', which features artists in their working environment, Emma Smith talks fractions, outdoor ambiance and animals with SJD and band mate Sandy Mill, who treat us to a special performance of songs from Saint John Divine and Southern Lights.
- Melody Thomas' review of Saint John Divine
- Sean Donelly playing favourites with Kim Hill
- Kody Neilson and SJD prep for Big Day out 2014
- SJD on winning 2013's Taite Music Prize
- SJD talks about Electric Wasteland 2012
Song: I Want To Be Foolish, Was I Always Here, Southern Lights
Album: RNZ Music Recording