Glass Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 x 200g packet of mung bean noodles
- 2 diced chicken thighs skin removed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2Tbs of rice bran oil
- 3Tbs of oyster sauce
- 2Tbs siracha chilli sauce
- fish sauce to taste
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 red pepper juillened
- 1 stalk lemongrass microplaned
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2cm x 2cm ginger microplaned
- 3 kaffir lime leaves finely juilliened
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs (mint, coriander)
- roasted cashew nuts
Soak noodles in cold water until soft, drain and set aside.
Brown chicken in different pan and set aside.
Heat oil in fry pan, when hot add eggs, break up by stiring.
Add garlic and ginger then add noodles. Add chicken. Add all the sauces and red pepper.
Take off the heat, once noodles are cooked through (they will become see through like glass!)
Add lime juice, lemongrass and fresh herbs top with cashews.