Skip to content.
23 May - 12:44 pm NZ
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and add the sliced onion and cook until brown. Put the onion on the side plate.
2. Use the same frying pan and cook chicken / beef / pork.
3. Add carrots and potatoes and fry for couple of minutes.
4. Add all ingredients into a pot, add water and onion and bring to a boil.
5. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetable are softened.
6. Add curry roux and simmer for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve over the steamed rice.
Audio is categorised based on the frequency of the programme it was heard in. Click on the headings below to access the programmes. For the most recently published audio, go to the latest audio page.
Streams are in Windows Media format. Mac and Linux users may need to install additional software. Get help with audio
A selection of music interviews, reviews, videos, concerts, sessions, and performances.
Downloads and podcasts are available for selected programmes. Our podcast page has a complete list of feeds.
Help on using online audio: formats, software, podcasts, downloading, and troubleshooting.