The office of the Chief Coroner says the number of people who died in the February 2011 Christchurch earthquake has risen to 185.
A spokesperson for the Coroner says the toll has risen again, with the death of Iris Botting, 88.
She died on 6 March last year, after being admitted to hospital after falling and fracturing her hip during the earthquake.
It is the second time in the past week that the death toll from the earthquake has risen.
Chief Coroner Judge Neil MacLean had previously found 181 people had died from the earthquake.
On Friday, the deaths of Elizabeth Sinclair, 76, Pamela Christina Barkle, 72, and Reta Stewart, 81, were also confirmed by the coroner as quake-related.