12 Nov 2015
Question Time for 12 November 2015
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his reported statement made on the day Statistics New Zealand reported that 151,000 people were unemployed that "the Government did not intend to do anything specific to tackle rising unemployment"?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the stability of New Zealand's financial system?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Justice: Does she believe proposed laws dealing with deportees, including those from Christmas Island, will sufficiently uphold the rights of New Zealanders?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: Why has funding for the Early Intervention Service declined since 2010 when the Ministry has reported that demand for the service is rising and its ability to respond to referrals on time is declining?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: How will the new high-profile public awareness campaign starting today encourage people to make healthy lifestyle changes to tackle obesity?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister of Police: Does he stand by all his statements?
- KELVIN DAVIS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- SCOTT SIMPSON to the Associate Minister of Tourism: What contribution is tourism making to diversify the New Zealand economy?
- MARAMA FOX to the Minister of Health: What is he doing to ensure vital services to promote the understanding and management of asthma and respiratory conditions amongst Māori are maintained given that funding to the only Māori Asthma Society in New Zealand will be discounted at the end of 2015?
- ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister of Revenue: What recent announcements has he made on how the Government is making tax simpler?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement, when asked whether child poverty was too high in New Zealand, that "it is very difficult to use one measure to determine poverty and hardship"?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all of his answers to Oral Question No. 1 on 11 November 2015?