27 Sep 2012
Question Time for 27 September 2012
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: How many jobs have been created in the New Zealand economy over the past two years?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Prime Minister: When was his Chief of Staff first informed about the role of the GCSB in the Kim Dotcom case, and when were officials from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, including the Intelligence Co-ordination Group, the National Assessments Bureau, and the Security Intelligence Service first aware of the Kim Dotcom case?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister of Corrections: What were the results of the Prisoner Skills and Employment Strategy 2009-2012?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister for the Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) given the Prime Minister's statement that the GCSB unlawfully intercepted communications in relation to Kim Dotcom; if so, why?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Did MediaWorks have discussions with him in relation to their application for a deferment of their radio broadcasting licence fees; if so, what was the outcome?
- JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What steps is the Government taking to encourage the development of New Zealand's oil, gas and mineral resources?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement "the Government is doing everything it can to give businesses the confidence to invest, grow and create new jobs"; if so, what was the net change in filled jobs in the private sector from December 2008 to December 2011 according to Statistics New Zealand's Quarterly Employment Survey?
- JOHN HAYES to the Minister of Broadcasting: What percentage of households in Hawke's Bay and on the West Coast of the South Island are expected to go digital ahead of the digital switchover in these regions on 30 September 2012?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement that "The National-led Government's initiatives will modernise welfare to better suit New Zealand's needs and make welfare work"?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received on the 2011 NCEA results?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister of Justice: Will she give full consideration to any recommendations the Law Commission makes on alternative trial processes when the Commission reports back?
- CHRIS HIPKINS to the Minister of Education: What is the consultation timetable for the Christchurch schools she proposes to close or merge, including the date of the proposal announcement, the date submissions close and the date of her final decision?