21 May 2014
Question Time for 21 May 2014
- Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: In preparing Budget 2014, what advice did the Government receive on how responsible fiscal management will take pressure off interest rates for New Zealand households and businesses?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Finance: Has he received any report from the Treasury disproving the analysis from Westpac's chief economist that a proposed 15 percent tax on capital gains on investment property would have a significant effect on the net present value of residential rental property investments; if so, will he table that Treasury report?
- METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Education: How will Budget 2014 continue to support the education system?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What consultation with general practitioners, nurses, and district health boards did he undertake before announcing free doctors' visits for children aged under 13?
- Hon PHIL HEATLEY to the Minister for Social Development: What measures does Budget 2014 contain to support vulnerable children?
- Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement that he has a "plan to deliver a brighter future for New Zealand."?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister for Building and Construction: Will he change the Construction Contracts Amendment Bill or promote other legislative change to ensure that money held by a main contractor, for payment to subcontractors when their work is completed, is not used for any purpose other than paying those subcontractors?
- JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for the Environment: How does Budget 2014 help communities and councils manage their local freshwater resources?
- Hon MARYAN STREET to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by all her answers to Oral Question No. 11 yesterday?
- ANDREW WILLIAMS to the Minister of Finance: How much have departmental output expenses been cut in Budget 2014 for the 2014/15 financial year compared with the 2013/14 financial year?