22 Oct 2014
Question Time for 22 October 2014
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Deputy Prime Minister: Will he make reducing child poverty a Better Public Service target given the statement in the Speech from the Throne that his Government will continue to "have a focus on poverty, especially child poverty"?
- DAVID BENNETT to the Minister of Finance: What will be the main features of the Government's economic plan during this term of Parliament?
- Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: How many times, since November 2008, has he spoken with blogger Cameron Slater on the phone and how many times, if any, has he texted him?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister of Building and Housing: Does he agree with the statement from the Speech from the Throne that the Government will "have a focus on housing in this Parliamentary term. More special housing areas will be created – and therefore more new housing developed – as a result of Housing Accords signed between the Government and local councils"?
- ALFRED NGARO to the Minister for Building and Housing: What advice has he received on the monthly rate of new house builds from when this Government was first elected in 2008 and the current rate?
- Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- Hon PHIL GOFF to the Prime Minister: Why has he changed his pre-election commitment not to deploy New Zealand Special Forces to Iraq to his post-election statement that deployment is "definitely an option"?
- SIMON O'CONNOR to the Minister of Health: Is he confident that New Zealand is prepared to deal with a suspected case of Ebola?
- Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Education: What recent updates has she received on the progress of the Government's $359 million Investing in Educational Success initiative?
- MIKE SABIN to the Minister of Corrections: What announcements has he recently made to help improve safety for frontline corrections officers in our prisons?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Prime Minister: What are the allegations that led to him establishing the Chisholm inquiry into the allegations regarding Judith Collins and a former Director of the Serious Fraud Office?
- RON MARK to the Minister of Immigration: Does he have an ideal number of migrants coming to New Zealand; if so, what is that number?